Happy users?

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One P+ series and P series digital camera backs.

Happy users?

Postby damienlovegrove » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:47 am

This forum has gone so quiet that I can only assume that all P users are happy. I for one have to report no surprises with my P25 at all.
Focus on imaging came and went, and it's all too quiet for my liking. No Contax take over announced with a 50million pixel cmos integrated back in development shooting 3 frames a second, with on chip anti vibration and new Zeiss AF2 glass etc.
What's going to excite us enough next year for us to part with £30k again? After all, it's this kind of revenue investment that keeps Phase and Leaf alive.

Damien.
damienlovegrove
DB Owner

Postby Ulf » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:12 pm

Daminen

Plenty of stuff is going on.
First of all we showed off P21 at focus and PMA.
We have a new Capture One that is in the works (4.0), true wireless has been announced. Then I know that our R&D dept has alot stuff in the back pocket.
I think however alot of the \"gun powder\" is being saved for PhotoKina!

50mp CMOS? I do not think so.. if you want a CMOS chip in a back then you should try the Leaf C-Most, I think you will have the \"I dont know if I should laught or cry\" experiance and then keep on shooting with your P25 with a big smile or maybe lurk around a P45. :-)
Ulf
Crew
Crew

Return to Phase One P+ and P series camera backs