Rollei Lens Control Unit S and P45

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One P+ series and P series digital camera backs.

Rollei Lens Control Unit S and P45

Postby Peter6 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:04 pm

This pairing requires a special cable, made by Rollei, called a ' Steurkabel Control Cable for Phase One' apparently which is very difficult to find. I've gone to several US Rollei dealers, all with the same general response... \"never heard of it\", or they need to research it via Rollei in Germany. Does anyone have a dealer where this cable can easily be ordered?
Phase One should list the dealer on their site as well.
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:55 pm
Location: Reno, NV USA

Rollei cable

Postby michelle11 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:03 pm

Hello, I work at Digital Transitions and I can get you the Rollei One shot cable. The cable goes from the Rollei control S to the digital back. If this is not the cable than I can get other rollei cables as well. I have a number of Rollei end users. You can call me at 877-367-8537 x227 My name is Michelle Matthews.
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:42 pm

Return to Phase One P+ and P series camera backs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests