OOP's who is up to the task.

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One P+ series and P series digital camera backs.

OOP's who is up to the task.

Postby damienlovegrove » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:24 pm

It seems a P25 / Mamiya went for a swim in the sea. Just a splash says the seller (whoum I think is a forum member but obviously preferring to keep his head down).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 7569054327

I fancy making a dedicated infra red P25 from one with dead pixels or colour cast problems but this might be not the best starter for my project. I'm sure someone can get a bargain here.

Okay Erik what happened?
damienlovegrove
DB Owner

P25 went to the seaside

Postby erikhoffman » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:32 am

Well Damien after shooting a wedding in the beautiful island of Patmos in Greece a little kid sprayed me with his water gun, after 10 minutes drying it the camera and the P45 stopped working :( , luckily I had my Kodak Intamatic as a spare so all not lost, cant wait for my P45 :lol: .
erikhoffman

Hope You got paid

Postby Jrgen1 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:04 am

I really hope that You got paid for the damages from the kids parents insurance....
Jrgen1

Postby erikhoffman » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:14 pm

well by the time i discovered that the camera is finished he was long disappeared - yes the insurance paid and Phaseone were very sympatetic indeed they gave me P45 at the same price as i paid for the package 18 months ago - so thanks so much to Phaseone.
erikhoffman

Return to Phase One P+ and P series camera backs