Capture date

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One P+ series and P series digital camera backs.

Capture date

Postby David6 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:13 pm

I'm using two p25 backs with Hasselblad and Sinar cameras with Sony laptops. The capture date on my files is setting itself to 00, 00,1970 even though the date is correctly set on both backs and computers. Any ideas why this might happen?
David6

Postby Ulf » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:57 pm

This is a classic one, if your battery run completely flat on you Mac laptop clock will reset to 00, 00,1970, when you then shoot tethered this is the time stamp the files gets. It might be that your time is correct now on laptop but this does not help the file that has been shot with this time setting.
The time in the back only applies when shooting untethered.
Ulf
Crew
Crew

Re:

Postby David6 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:59 pm

UlfLiljegren wrote:This is a classic one, if your battery run completely flat on you Mac laptop clock will reset to 00, 00,1970, when you then shoot tethered this is the time stamp the files gets. It might be that your time is correct now on laptop but this does not help the file that has been shot with this time setting.
The time in the back only applies when shooting untethered.

Thanks for that, I do recall draining the batteries now I think about it. Hopefully never again!
David6

Return to Phase One P+ and P series camera backs