updating 6 to the new vertion do I need a new licence

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

updating 6 to the new vertion do I need a new licence

Postby david king of scotland » Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Hi I have no 6 on my old xp 32bit laptop and today I finally got a new 64bit laptop.
Am I right in thinking I now have to buy a new licence at twice the price as the old one or do older users get a discount or what..

I'm looking at the program now though the sliders are all greyed out and you cant do anything. So I doesn't recognise my pass codes...

Thanks david
david king of scotland

Re: updating 6 to the new vertion do I need a new licence

Postby John Doe » Mon May 14, 2018 9:55 pm

david king of scotland wrote:Hi I have no 6 on my old xp 32bit laptop and today I finally got a new 64bit laptop.
Am I right in thinking I now have to buy a new licence at twice the price as the old one or do older users get a discount or what..

I'm looking at the program now though the sliders are all greyed out and you cant do anything. So I doesn't recognise my pass codes...

Thanks david

You only get a discount if you have version n-1 or n-2. So currently v9 or v10 can get a discount for v11.

So yes, unfortunately you have to purchase a full-price licence.
Sony DSC-RX100 - Capture One Pro 10.2.1 (macOS Sierra 10.12.6)
THIS IS A USER TO USER FORUM. FOR FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS, FILE A SUPPORT CASE AT https://www.phaseone.com/SupportMain.aspx
John Doe

Re: updating 6 to the new vertion do I need a new licence

Postby david king of scotland » Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am

Thanks for the info John Doe
david king of scotland

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software