Process Recipes not enabling

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

Process Recipes not enabling

Postby NN8879221 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:10 am

Not sure what's happened. All of my recipes were working fine up to last week. Nothing that I'm aware of has been changed.
All of the recipes still show and I'm able to check them for processing but then the custom settings aren't there. When I try to change one recipe back then it changes it for all of them...

Also, once I change the recipe, in the "Process Summery" box, if a recipe other then "JPEG E-MAIL" is selected then it shows "JPEG E-MAIL" in red in the summary box. If I have JPEG E-MAIL selected as well as another recipe then it's not shown in red nor do I get the warning as written about below but the multiple will process out the same in both.

Once I click process, I then get a warning box stating "The selected Recipe will not be used for processing because it is not enabled"... but once I click continue it then processes the file.

I've been a daily user since v3 and have never had this happen before. Confused and annoyed... Can someone please shed a bit of light of this and please don't tell me it's a bug and that my only option is to upgrade to v7.
NN8879221

Re: Process Recipes not enabling

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu May 30, 2013 10:19 am

I read two issues in your post, and they may be related, or not.

The missing details in your recipes looks like CO6 is not reading them properly. I suggest to clear your process history and do a repair permissions with Disk Utility.

The other issue is normal behavior if you have selected a recipe but not activated it by enabling the checkbox in front of it.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby NN8879221 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 am

Thank you.
The check box is selected in all situations. That's the first thing I check when if I have processing issues. My process history has been emptied as well. I will try utility disk permissions and see if that helps.
NN8879221

Postby NN8879221 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 am

A permissions trash and clean instal seemed to fix the issue. Still left wondering what the problem was.
NN8879221

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software