File Structure

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

File Structure

Postby NN634948962132886675UL » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:52 am

I have recently purchased Capture One 6 Express. I tried Ver 7 on trial and it seemed to have a logical file structure/naming i.e. open new session and folders are created for capture images and output etc. I cannot get my head around Capture 6 Express. I've tried the on line help and tutorials but the instructions don't apply to the commands in the software, for example the tutorial says go to file - open new session (there is no command as 'new session' grrr!) there is also no + icon. Is there someone I can communicate with to help this dumb MF'er set up a file structure properly and get a workflow going
Thank You
NN634948962132886675UL

Re: File Structure

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 am

Capture One Express 6 can only work in its default session. You can not create new sessions.

The ability to create new sessions is a PRO feature. As a result you have this feature available in CO Pro 7, currently on trial.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software