Deleting LCC profiles?

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

Deleting LCC profiles?

Postby xavier young » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am

I use a technical camera with my P25+ and generate lots of LCC files. It used to be possible to find them in the application support files and delete them quickly (I kept an alias for the file on my desktop). Now I can't find them anywhere, the list in C1 (6.4) gets absurdly long and there is no option to delete multiple profiles.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Xavier.
xavier young

Re: Deleting LCC profiles?

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Maybe you can't find your Application Support folder in your user's Library folder because you are working on Lion or Mountain Lion where it is hidden by default. If that is the case, in Finder open the Go menu, press the Alt/Option key and Library will show up in the menu. Select it and browse your way to the ../Capture One/LCC Profiles folder.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby xavier young » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks Paul,

That was my problem - really annoying it didn't even come up on a file search.

If anyone from Phase One is looking at this, please put a multiple delete or some sort of organise feature into the LCC panel.

Xavier.
xavier young

Postby Drew » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 am

Read and noted.
Kind Regards,
Drew
Phase One
Drew
Crew
Crew

Postby Jim-st » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:27 am

xavier2 wrote:
If anyone from Phase One is looking at this, please put a multiple delete or some sort of organise feature into the LCC panel.

Xavier.

Drew wrote:Read and noted.

I had this problem today, and am grateful to the OP for securing an answer from the Team

Next question : has this been addressed in v.7 ?

TIA

Jim
Jim-st

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Short answer: yes.

Longer version:
In CO7 the LCC profiles are managed differently from CO6 (you can import your CO6 LCC library). You can either apply the LCC directly or through a preset, which you have to create after creating the LCC. As a result you do not have that long list of LCCs you created in the past. You might end up with many presets, but these can be deleted from the program.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software